We’ll work closely with you to increase impact and improve capability in the workplace.
We’ll connect with you personally, helping you to grow, achieve and succeed in the workplace.
Perfect if you want 1:1 coaching in innovation, design, and commercialisation
You’ll get an industry expert as your personal coach.
Do more and achieve more with our specialised coaching service. Your point of contact will connect with you personally in 1:1 sessions of learning in action.
Along with our supportive staff, you'll get access to our dynamic directory of tools and resources, and our world-wide network of industry experts - all ready to address your individual needs.
Together, we will:
- Discuss the challenges you are facing as a lead
- Work with you to research the best ways to navigate through these challenges
- Identify what strategic initiatives are required for achieving the change
- Support you while you implement the change, acting as a sounding board as you learn and grow.
The process involves regular 1:1 meetings, extending for as long as you need.
We’ll assemble a team of expert facilitators and coaches to improve capability in the workplace
Perfect if you need to educate and guide staff on how to perform research that will maximise commercial and societal impact.
You’ll get transformative team experiences led by supportive specialists.
Part ‘capability development’, part ‘culture and behaviour change’, our Innovation Facilitation service is here to increase your team’s capability. With a series of short programs, we coach participants to identify issues and discover solutions. Your teams will achieve success, embracing initiative, independence and innovation that they can take into their future work.
Together, we will:
- Forecast a vision for the future
- Participate in customer/stakeholder interviews
- Identify and validate obstacles
- Design, refine and test solutions
- Plan and prepare for a roadmap to success
- Create an investment prospectus
- Support your team through delivery
The process can take between 3-6 months, with occasional overflow depending on the content depth.