Partnering with NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI), we worked to elevate and amplify their Global Ag-Tech EcoSystem (GATE) innovation program.
Using our unique skills and experience in incubation programs, we lifted GATE to a whole new level – transforming their research, technology and team approaches to delivering impact.
The GATE program is designed to fast-track the adoption of agricultural research and development and increase productivity. Kickstarting in 2018, GATE has successfully delivered its program for over three years.
DPI was looking to refresh the design and delivery of its program and sought our support in the process. Our team were engaged to enhance GATE’s service offering and deliver a more bespoke experience to participants. Together, we strove to better showcase GATE’s commercial and impact outcomes to the Australian agricultural industry.
Working closely with DPI, we designed a bespoke, immersive program to meet their needs. We trained and mentored their teams, readying them to transition their research into real-world impact.
- Explored participant requirements
- Trained and mentored 10 ag-tech teams every week
- Delivered sessions, toolkit materials and online engagement tools for all participants and DPI
- Conducted a deep investigation of agricultural business models for trial
- Facilitated a final Demo Day event with 400+ audience members
Throughout our time together, the teams built firm foundations for the future. They embraced their engagement with stakeholders and better understand their ecosystem network. With our support, they identified new ways to deliver positive outcomes to the public.
With agricultural research and robust solution strategies, DPI are ready to deliver impact to the industry – and the public. With our tools, methods and programs, GATE is securely positioned to make positive change.
What we delivered
- Value proposition canvases
- Business Model Canvases
- Ecosystem Mapping
- Stakeholder Engagement methods and approaches
- Pitch Training
- Impact Launch Plans
- Innovation program design